Thursday, February 9, 2012

Texting: The Saga Continues

So I have complained about texting and instant messaging before; I think my complaints were valid and we’re not going to go through those again (I also would have to look them up because I forgot what they were).

So instead, I have come up with some texting acronyms of my own. You know what I am talking about, like lol (laugh out loud) or rofl (roll on floor laughing). I will list an acronym and its meaning, because I am such a nice guy. And away we go.


LML: Lose my lunch

DIMU: Dancing in my underwear

TOT: Texting on toilet

STPTB: Skills to pay the bills

SWAG: Swag!

AYSTAFG: Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

IIRTAIRPBRCCCCBCPARCCWOA: If I really think about it, regular Pepsi beats regular Coca Cola, Cherry Coke beats Cherry Pepsi, and R.C. Cola wins over all.

Well, there it is. I give you permission to use those while you are texting or using instant messaging…providing you give me $.35 each time you use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment