Monday, October 17, 2011

More Emoticons For Y’all

I have serious things to write about, at a later time. I have ponderings about life, love, and God to ponder at you, but we can do that in a while. Instead right now, I just want to come up with new emoticons. I talked about/created some new emoticons in a previous post, so here we go again.

Emoticons that Signal Happiness

-A nutcracker making Chinese food

-A duck wearing a stocking cap and playing hopscotch

-A wheelbarrow full of puppies with Mexican accents

-A ninja wearing glasses

-A long distance trucker in a muumuu

-Simon Cowell getting hit in the groin with a wiffleball bat

Emoticons that Signal Sadness

-A kitten in an iron lung

-An unemployed lion tamer

-French Stewart

-An entire case of diet energy drinks

I guess that’s it for now. I hope that this could distract you from your troubles for a moment or two. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment